Online PhD or EdD in Educational Administration
We develop leaders. Are you ready to lead?
- Only 12-15 students per class. You get personal attention and valuable peer interaction.
- High retention rate: 70% of students complete their coursework and move into writing their dissertation.
- Clear and affordable per-credit pricing. $695 plus $10 for the technology fee, per credit. That’s all it will be for your whole time with us.
- Optional In-Person ‘Collegial Circles:’ Want that valuable in-person time, but worry about your time commitment? Professional and family obligations giving you second thoughts? We offer optional in-person sessions with faculty from Concordia and peers.
- Financial Aid available for qualified students!
- Click to view an in-depth overview from our open house! (pdf)
CUC is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association. The Educational Leadership program is also nationally accredited by the Educational Leadership Constituent Council (ELCC) through the NCATE review process.
Concordia University Chicago. Developing leaders since 1864